The Bluewater Gymnastics Club is a not-for-profit organization, which relies on our Sponsorship & Fundraising Campaigns to balance our operating costs and maintain reasonable program fees.
MITCHELL'S SOUP COMPANY
We are excited to announce the launch of our soup fundraiser through Mitchell's Soup Company! Bluewater Gymnastics will receive 35% of the sale. Proceeds from this fundraiser will go towards our purchase of 2 brand new beams!
To place an order please follow the link below! This campaign will run until February 22, 2024.
50/50 CASH LOTTERY
Fundraiser for Competitive Team - Disney Competition
The winning ticket for our 50/50 draw!!
Congratulations Kyle Bezaire
RULES OF PLAY
Bluewater Gymnastics Club is holding a 50/50 Cash Lottery Fundraiser to support Competitive Team Fees registration fees and coach cost shares for Disney Competition.
License # M851998
Tickets will be sold through the office starting
September 1 to October 31, 2023.
· The 50/50 Cash Lottery Fundraiser draw is taking place at the Bluewater Gymnastics Club on
November 2, 2023, at 12:00pm (Noon).
· There are 3000 tickets available at a cost of $20 for 10 tickets. ($2.00 each) The odds of winning are dependent on the number of valid entries.
· The Winner will receive 50% of the funds raised.
· Winning tickets must be presented to claim the prize.
· Winners must agree to allow the use of their name.
· Purchasers of Stub tickets must legibly write their information on the stub.
· Ticket holders are not required to be present to win the draw.
· Winners will be notified by phone and/or email.
· Winners will be publicly posted on the Website and Facebook and displayed on a poster at our location.
· Purchasers must be over the age of 18 to play.
· Problem Gambling Hotline 1-888-230-3505 will be on our advertising, posters, and rules of play.
· Board members, executives, and employees of the BGC directly involved with charitable gaming are NOT eligible to win.
· Tickets will be stored in a locked brass Raffle Drum in the main floor lobby.
· The winning ticket will be drawn by a volunteer.
· In the event of an emergency or disaster the draw will take place on November 3, 2023, at Noon.
· Once a winning ticket is drawn, the winner has 2 months to claim the prize.
· Any additional fees above and beyond the stated prize and value will be the prize winner’s responsibility, if applicable.
· Contact info for the winner will be shared with the licencing authority.
· The unclaimed prize must be held in trust by the licensee for a period not less than six (6) months from the date the prize was awarded. At the end of the six-month period, the total amount of the prize held in trust, including interest, or the value of a merchandise prize equal to the manufacturer’s suggested retail price, must be included by the licensee in the gross proceeds of the lottery event.
This raffle is licensed by The City of Sarnia and is subject to regulations set by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario and the City of Sarnia.
Please contact Anita Small, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org to find out ways you can help support Bluewater Gymnastics Club, children and youth in our community.
D'arcy D.W Bell Professional Corp.
Bottom Content Title
This is an additional section to be able to add content